Thursday, January 16, 2014

Update 1/16/2014

Oh my goodness everybody I could have sworn I made an update post months ago but apparently I didn't!  So here's my little update.

I have been crazy busy with a big project these past few months but don't worry I have still been reading (but it's been pretty slow) so don't worry there are plenty of books I can review probably this spring.  I think I will finish up by March or April so I can start reviewing again in April or May.  I'm kind of at a turning point in my life so a long hiatus shouldn't really happen again and if it does it probably won't be for a long time.

You all should read Diary of a Mall Santa by Stewart Scott it's really good and has some wonderful stories it. Some are hilarious and some are kind of sad.

if you want to see the books I have read so far you can check out my Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment