Sunday, September 8, 2013

Classified Information (Gallagher Girl 4.5) Out of Sight, Out of Time - Ally Carter (Gallagher Girl 5)

This is a double review so the first book is
Classified Information
Ally Carter
18271698
Only Ally knows the secrets that lie within the world of the Gallagher Girls.

And the biggest secret of all? In Out of Sight, Out of Time, the fifth installment in the Gallagher Girls series, Cammie “The Chameleon” Morgan has awoken in an alpine convent with one very important thing missing — her memory. So what happened to Cammie over the summer? Did her friends manage to find her before it was too late?

Click here to access a classified short story from Ally Carter, broken into ten parts. We’re releasing a new part each week, so keep coming back to get the full scoop, for Gallagher Girls eyes only!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you don't know Ally Carter made a website after GG 4 that was updated every week (I think) leading up to GG 5 and it changes POV every 'chapter' and I don't have too much to say about it but I thought it was really cool.   All you have to do is make an account to be able to read it.

Pages: We will just say 10 since there's 10 entries.

Out of Sight, Out of Time
Ally Carter
The last thing Cammie Morgan remembers is leaving the Gallagher Academy to protect her friends and family from the Circle of Cavan-an ancient terrorist organization that has been hunting her for over a year. But when Cammie wakes up in an alpine convent and discovers that months have passed, she must face the fact that her memory is now a black hole. The only traces left of Cammie's summer vacation are the bruises on her body and the dirt under her nails, and all she wants is to go home.

Once she returns to school, however, Cammie realizes that even the Gallagher Academy now holds more questions than answers. Cammie, her friends, and mysterious spy-guy Zach must face their most difficult challenge yet as they travel to the other side of the world, hoping to piece together the clues that Cammie left behind. It's a race against time. The Circle is hot on their trail and willing stop at nothing to prevent Cammie from remembering what she did last summer.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
To start off this is probably my least favorite cover.  I just don't like the colors (I think it may be the red) and her boots.  I actually got emotional while reading about how Cammie thought she was losing her friends because I know exactly what that's like (i'm sure a lot of us do) but I still think Zach and Bex still seem suspiciously close. Ally Carter will not let Cammie get seriously injured (Every time there is a chance for serious or fatal injuries someone else takes the hit!) and in the next book I really just want her to get shot or something not because I want to see Cammie hurt but because I think it's her time considering how many people have gotten themselves seriously injured for her.  When I first read this book I could have sworn the covenant parts were way longer (now it was just like three chapters if that)  I wish Ally Carter would have taken a more personal and in depth view on Cammie's feelings (like after the gun incident) because I felt like there could have been a lot more said.  The whole music thing was really bothering me and I didn't think we would find out why she would randomly start hearing/singing/humming music but once we found out HOLY GUACAMOLE that was genius.  

A lot happens and if you compare the early parts of the book with the last its like 'wow a lot happened' and they almost seem like different books and some scenes were short and some people might think it moved too quick or didn't go into enough detail but I didn't think so.  I still don't feel any differently about Zach (but I didn't dislike him as much) and I was just putting up with him the whole book.

I Have so many questions about this book that I don't' think will be answered like
how did Cammie first get into the safe deposit box?
HOW DID SHE GET INTO THE RIVER TO WASH UP AT THE CONVENT!?
They said that Cammie did the gun thing to herself but HOW?

Pages: 294

IS ANYONE ELSE FLIPPITY FLAPPING EXCITED FOR THE LAST BOOK!?  I have the hardcover pre-ordered from Barnes and Noble so I should be getting that in the mail in just over a week (and I will have the extra little epilogue too!).
Until next time
Baylee

3 comments:

  1. hey! can u tell me where can I read that "Classified Material"? That short story of Cammie's summer? pls. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://gallaghergirls.wikia.com/wiki/Classified_Files you can read it there but its not the story about Cameron's summer it's about how Liz , Macey and Bex dealt with her disappearance

      Delete
  2. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Free personal ads uk

    ReplyDelete